MiFi Device Terms and Conditions of Loan
• All full-time and part-time student members of HAS Radiography courses are entitled to borrow this equipment from HAS, (Glenside) Technical Services sites (exclusions on some equipment may apply).
• Each user is responsible for all items issued to their user card until the loan has been cancelled.
• Users are asked to return loan item/s immediately on request.
• It is the user's responsibility to return items on or before the date due for return. Fines will be charged for late return of loans.
• Where users do not return equipment, they will be invoiced for the full cost of replacement and marked as UWE debtors until the debt is cleared.
• If users have overdue loans, they may not be permitted to borrow further items until their record is clear.
• All users must comply with the law of copyright when using any of the materials they borrow from the Project Room. Users must comply with the terms of any licenses the University may hold relating to such material.
• If faults occur when using equipment, users should not attempt their own repairs but should inform Project Room staff immediately.
Device is to be used for academic work only which is associated with the course being undertaken.
UWE Technical Services/Academic Staff reserve the right to monitor device usage.
Device will be capped to an overall monthly usage.
A £25 holding deposit will be charged per student which will be refunded once the loaned device has been returned its original condition.
Take Note: For device/network Faults or to report Lost/Stolen & Damaged equipment please continue to call EE service desk directly on 0800 079 0158